Thu, Apr 07|
Watch Party (evening) - Mind-Body Connection: Explore the Wisdom Within
Join us for a monthly watch party exclusive to members. Connect with like-minded people and view videos, documentaries, and special content that will help you on your healing journey. Afterward we will discuss and share what we have learned.
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
Member Exclusive - Community and connection are key aspects of health and wellness. Gather together for a monthly event to enjoy a community watch party that will guide you on health and wellness topics like mindset, habit change, spiritual connection, meaning and joy, life purpose and vision, and so much more.
For April we will feature a session from The Best Year of Your Life with Willa Blythe Baker, PhD - Your Mind-Body Connection: Exploring the Wisdom within Yourself
We will learn...
- How your connection with yourself influences your relationship with others
- How lack of connection with your emotions can lead to suppression, avoidance and escape
- Developing intimacy with yourself and others by turning your gaze inward
- Why taking time to feel the beauty in tasks that may seem mundane helps develop a greater sense of fulfillment
- Letting your physical body serve as a foundation of stability, grounding and presence
Willa Blythe Baker, Ph.D. is an author, Buddhist teacher and translator. She is the founder of Natural Dharma Fellowship in Boston, Massachusetts and its retreat center Wonderwell Mountain Refuge in Springfield, NH.
Dr. Baker is the author of three books: The Wakeful Body: Somatic Mindfulness as a Path to Freedom, Everyday Dharma, and the Arts of Contemplative Care and Essence of Ambrosia.
She writes, teaches, guides meditation retreats, and develops curriculum for lay Buddhists interested in cultivating a deep meditation practice in daily life. Her teaching interests include embodied mindfulness, non-dual awareness, and compassion. Her website is naturaldharma.org.
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
Time: 5:00-6:00pm PT / 6:00-7:00pm MT / 7:00-8:00pm CT / 8:00-9:00pm ET
For Health Navigator Community Members only.$0.00