Radical Remission Retreat: Weekend Virtual Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
A virtual weekend retreat to help you find hope & healing on your journey to wellness.
About this Event
Are you on a healing journey through cancer or another chronic illness and feeling fear and despair? Do you crave connection and inspiration from those who have walked this path before you?
Join us for an inspiring and educational weekend virtual retreat to find hope & healing. No matter where you are on the path to health and wellness, we can meet you there and provide you with a compass and road map to get you through the journey.
You will experience…
- The 10 healing factors that can make a real difference in your health and wellness
- Impactful activities that will help you use your mind and spirit to support your body
- How lifestyle choices such as diet change, stress reduction, and meditation can boost your immune system
- Community building to share best practices and gain support from like-minded individuals
- Lecture and dialog with Guest Experts and Radical Remission Health Coaches
- How to create a 1-week, 1-month & 6-month action plan you can implement right away
The 10 Healing Factors:
The healing factors of Radical Remission and Radical Hope can be used safely in conjunction with conventional medicine to improve immune function. Through lecture, survivor stories, activities, introspection, and small groups, you will learn how to:
- Feel more empowered with your health
- Strengthen your immune system by changing your diet
- Identify your strongest reasons for living
- Access and strengthen your intuition
- Release suppressed emotions from the past
- Increase positive emotions
- Research supplements to discuss with your doctor/practitioner
- Accept love and support from others
- Develop a daily spiritual practice
- Bring exercise & movement into your life
- Friday, February 26, 3 hours, 4:00-7:00 PDT / 6:00-9:00 CDT/ 7:00-10:00 EDT
- Saturday, February 27, 4 hours with 1-hour break, 9:00-2:00:00 PDT/ 11:00-4:00 CDT / 12:00-5:00 EDT
- Sunday, February 28, 4 hours with 1-hour break, 9:00-2:00 PDT/ 11:00-4:00 CDT / 12:00-5:00 EDT
- Early Bird $300 – Register by January 31 and a welcome kit will be mailed to your home
- General Admission $300 – Register after February 10 and worksheets will be made available online
- VIP Package $400 – Register by February 20 and receive the welcome package, a copy of the book Radical Hope, and a one-on-one coaching session with a Radical Remission Health Coach
Harvard Study for those on a cancer journey:
Harvard University researchers are doing a pilot study in collaboration with the Radical Remission Project to analyze the benefits of the workshop on people with cancer. Individuals who sign up for a Radical Remission workshop may qualify to participate in this groundbreaking study. Upon registration you will be invited to take part.
Radical Remission Background:
The 10 Healing Factors highlighted in our workshop are based on the research of Kelly A. Turner, PhD from her NY Times bestselling book “Radical Remission” and the newly released “Radical Hope”. Dr Turner’s research of over 1500 cases of “Radical Remission” – people who have defied a serious or even terminal diagnosis with a complete reversal of disease - includes astounding insights of the ten key factors that every Radical Remission survivor used to beat the odds.
Your Health Navigators for this Journey:
Radical Remission Coaches & Educators: Liz Curran, Karla Mans Giroux, Maureen Spielman and Mikah Simmons
For questions or inquiries contact TheHealthNavigators@gmail.com or contact Karla at 847-306-9599