Lifestyle & Movement Classes
Learn how to change your lifestyle to fully support your health & wellness. From toxic-free living, healthy eating and mindful movement, we teach you how to make changes to support your health & healing.
- Thu, Feb 09Zoom
- Tue, Feb 14Zoom
- Multiple DatesSat, Feb 18Zoom
- Multiple DatesSat, Feb 25Zoom
- Fri, Mar 17Zoom
- Fri, Mar 24Zoom
- Time is TBDZoomTime is TBDZoomDo you want to rebuild your immune system? Are you interested in eliminating all the toxins you can? One way to do that is to remove the toxic cleaning products from your home. Learn about products you can make, or buy, that eliminate the unhealthy chemicals that could be affecting your health.
Hear what our community thinks...
The information was practical and super informative for anyone wanting to transition to a more plant-based diet or even for those that are already plant-based
- Savita, Healthy Eating Class
After attending the Plant-Based Eating class, I was inspired to make changes. I began a plant-based diet and just 1 week later I have been 100% vegetarian (no meat) and over 92% vegan (no dairy or eggs). I feel amazing and am having fun with it. I also think that my skin looks healthier, which was unexpected. I am finding that I feel so good, I wouldn’t want to go back. As a bonus, I've lost 3 pounds!"
- Shirley, Plant-Based Eating Class
I have gotten so much use out of the recipes you shared at the “In the Kitchen” cooking class I attended. The chickpea tuna has become a weekly staple for me, and is SO satisfying! My whole family gobbles up the eggplant pizzas, and the nut mix was a huge hit over the holidays! Thank you for the great recipes and inspiration to keep finding new things that are both nutritious and easy!